sábado, 28 de junho de 2008

Time to Thank

This post is especially dedicated to all of those who crossed my way in this experience of Erasmus. Thank you for all the unique moments, for all the parties, for all the friendship, for all the things we shared, for all the trips and for all the laughs! I will never never forget this experience and of course who made part of it: all of you!

Let’s make the idea of annual meetings real! Let’s start by meeting in November in Bristol, even more because our friend James will be so happy!! =)

Because I have time, because I find it important (and I just hope that I don’t forget anyone) special thanks to: Bea, Sandra, Catarina, Vanessa, Sofie, Monika, Ewelina, Stefan, Pedro, Margarida, James, Charlotte, Jason, Piotr, Gerard, Ubauld, Dani, Dejan, Olivia, Martin, Tomas, Kevin, Laurienne, Sandra, Geoffrey, Matthias, Christiaan, Guimas, Nicola, Evelien, Frederico, Caprichosas, Raquel, Bia, João, Gonçalo, Henrique, Ana, Diogo, Modas, Diogo, Inês, Aysegul, Katka, Olivier, Harm, Alas, Christian, Michael, Alexis, Mina, Riika, Anouka, Lars, Cliona, Ingibjorg, Sara, Tomasz, Vidal, Julia, Emilia, Irene! Thanks also to Urska, Ursa, Danjiel, Marin, Miha, Ivana and Ervin the great team of the International Office who did everything for us, thank you so much!

Thanks to my roomate Sibila for everything you “gave” me in these 5 months, I will never forget and of course I will miss like hell! Thank you as well to all the nice people I have meet in my “home sweet home” Vilharjeva Dormitory!

In the end all I know is that: We will always have Ljubljana!


Sem comentários: